The first pictosheet
After installation you can create your first picto sheet with ‘New Sheet’.
And start adding pictos with ‘Show Pictos’.
Or you can look for pictosheets created by other people with Pictosheets Online. (Main menu > File > Pictosheets Online Search…)
Drag and drop the pictos you want to use, or double click them in the picto list.
Search pictos in the list
Enter some text to find.
You can also
- Select the picto library you want to use (Symbolset)
- Use categories
- Change the way the search text is used
Change the number of rows and columns
To show as much information on one page as you like…
You can also add empty spaces in the sheet.
You can add the following picto types to your sheets:
- Pictos from the picto list
- Time Timers
- Self combined ‘Sclera’ picto
- Text bar (single line of text spanning multiple columns
- Empty space